Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, February 21, 2011

Feb. 21st 2011

So the start of my 3rd week of attempting to lose weight went fairly good. Yesterday went much better though. But I did stay in my calorie range. I just need to work on lowering fat intake and salt intake. Those 2 I seem to always be over on, normally not by much. My goal is to stay around 1500 calories. Today was 1,436 calories. Not to bad I guess.
I been craving pop alot these last few days. I used to never drink pop then started up again. I hate that I did. We can buy a 2 litter and it will last a week. I would only have one 8 oz glass a day. That was a few weeks ago. A few years ago I would drink a 2 litter a day. Yesterday I did have a Pepsi Max since there is no calories. I know its still not good for you but it helped with that craving. Think I am going to try the carbonated flavored waters. Its still just water just carbonated so it will be like drinking a pop. There are just days I just don't want water.
I did the Biggest Loser Last Chance DVD today. It still kicked my butt. But today I was able to keep up and only had to stop once for water. Not to bad. Its a great work out. I am always drenched with sweat by the end. I also did alot of going up and down stairs doing laundry and going through stuff today. I'm just glad my legs don't feel like jell-o any more :)
So I have 6 different work out DVD's. I have 3 Biggest loser, a cardio max, power sculpt, and the last chance. I have the Julian Michaels 30 day shred. A Denise Austin Fat burning. And a core one, which works mainly the core. I think I might alternate weeks with them. Like this week for 5-6 days I will do the Last chance work out. Next week do the Shred, following week do the cardio and sculpt then do the Denise Austin one. Core one I'm not going to worry about until I lose much more weight. Figured by alternating them it will help keep me from getting bored with just one. It sounds good. We shall see how well it works out.
Well thats all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment