Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Feb. 15th 2011

How was everyone's Valentine's. Our was pretty eventful. Finally after almost a year my husband got his truck running. But it died out due to something else being wrong. We just stayed home and watched a movie. It was relaxing.
I never got in a work out in today. But with all the running around we did I got alot of walking in. So I guess thats something.. Better than sitting around doing nothing..
We finally found a place we are going to move into. Going to get it started tomorrow. I'm am getting very excited and stressed all at the same time..
I got my Valentine's present today. My hubby got me the 30 day shred by Julian Michaels and the Biggest Loser Last Chance Workout.. Going to get my workout on tomorrow.
So I decided to make a goal list. It was kinda hard to think of a reward for the pounds I lost. I never thought it would be hard.. I'm going to have it posted over on the side..
Well Tomorrow is going to yet another busy day. Good night ya'll...

No comments:

Post a Comment