Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, January 9, 2010

jan 9th 2010

When I got up this morning and I had goals to get things done. Well I got my work out in and took my daughter to ballet and that's it.. Just didn't have the energy to do anything. But at least I got the work out in.
As for my work out this morning. I didn't do much but what I did do felt great. I did the biggest loser sculpt level 2 along with the warm up and cool down. Even Steve and my kids were working out. It was nice having company :)
I started out eating great today. I didn't eat breakfast. Kinda didn't have the time. But for lunch I had a Healthy Choice Steamer, sweet BBQ chicken and rice. It didn't taste the greatest, it did its job. For dinner I baked come chicken in a baja marinade, it was AWESOME, along with potatoes and green beans.. I did a no no and had dessert with a brownie and a little ice cream. Kinda wish I skipped dessert, I feel kind ugh now. I feels like a waste of a work out this morning. I will just have to work harder in the morning..
I hoping here soon to start going to the gym. Feel I will get a better of a work out and results if I did. Or even maybe get some equipment at home. Only time will tell. I just need to get my butt into a faster gear...

No comments:

Post a Comment