Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, January 8, 2010

Jan. 8th 2010

Do you ever have one of those day's were you know its not going to be a good day. Well when I woke up this morning I just knew. But I'm just glad that as soon as I'm doing writing this I'm going to bed. My daughter Samantha start ballet in the morning :)
OK so to the point of this blog. Over all the losing weight part wasn't so bad today. I did 2 different workout this morning. Both different from each other. The first one i did was a 30 day shred by Julian Michael's. I got a pretty good work out from that one. Felt it the most in my legs and shoulders. The other one I did was the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders boot camp. That one worked alot of muscles I haven't used in the other video's I've done. That one worked on the inner thighs and the butt. Doing both together I felt pretty good afterwards.
For breakfast this morning I had a banana and a DanActive immunity yogurt. Lunch was just a chicken salad sandwich wit mustard, tomato and onion. Dinner I made chili and corn bread. I only had about a cup worth of chili. Even with eating that little for dinner I felt so full. It was like I ate the whole pot. My stomach was hurting, it felt so full. I still feel full even though I ate dinner 4 and 1/2 hours ago. Hope tomorrow I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment