Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 11, 2010

jan 11th 2010

Well today I declaired it a lazy down in my house. Iwoke up this morning not feeling well. My nose was stuffed and my head was hurting. I think it might be a sinus infection.
I never did get a work out in today, on the fact I couldn't breathe. I'm allowing my self 1 day a week to not work out. So today was that day.
Even though I didnt work out, I still ate really good. I missed breakfast this morning (couldn't taste anything). Lunch I had a healthy choice fresh mixer, the ziti and meat sauce. It tasted pretty good. Dinner we went out to Applebee's. I had a cajian lime tilapia. It was yumm-o. It was only 7 Weight Watcher points. I'm not doing WW but it was still healthy.
I really don'[t have much else to say. But back to working out tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment