Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, January 18, 2010

jan 18th 2010

Oh what a busy weekend. I posted for Saturday already. But Sunday we went out to breakfast. That kept me full pretty much the whole day. Then later in the afternoon we had a family gathering to go to. Spent a few hours there. All in all it was a great weekend.

Now on to today. Well this morning I decided to drink coffee and that just makes me wired. But I did get alot done. This morning I did a 10 min cardio sculpt. I felt pretty good after that. Then I did a 20 min yoga. I think I'm starting to like doing yoga, very relaxing. Then after all that, well a few hours later, the kids I went for a bike ride. We did 1.6 miles total. Sam rode her bike ad I pulled Austin behind me. Going to be doing that more often. All in all it was a great work out day for me.

For breakfast I had a few cups of coffee with non dairy creamer and sugar. Lunch I had grilled salmon sushi roll. Dinner I made shrimp Alfredo with garlic bread.

I found this website that helps you keep track of how many calories you intake and how many you burn. I find it kinda interesting. www.everydayhealth.com/profile/kellymares

No comments:

Post a Comment