Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jan 12 2010

I have to say today was a better day. I felt great. My husband was home and it was just a nice day. Even though I didn't sleep that well. Nose is still stuffed. My son was up at yet again 7:30. I'm getting used to it now. No matter that I do I can't go back to sleep. I don't get a chance to try very often either.
So this morning I made breakfast burritos. I used bacon, eggs and potato's. The eggs over half that I used I used just the whites. Surprisingly it was good. I only had one and it was stuffed. I did put a little cheese on it, but whats a burrito without cheese :). Lunch I had some sushi, tuna. Dinner I made some fish taco salad. I used tilapia. I grilled the fish. It had lettuce, corn, beans, salsa, guacamole, tomato's, onion, jalapenos, Cheddar cheese, and reduce fat sour cream. It was so good.
Since my husband was home today we worked out together. We did the Biggest loser DVDs. But we also did them at level 2. The cardio one kicked my butt. I hated the fact that it did. But I'm going to beat it. I will beat it. It was nice having company while working out. I'm a competitive person, so it made me work harder to do better. I don't know why I was like that, after all it was just my husband. But it made it fun. Going to start challenging myself more.. Going to watch the Biggest loser episode from tonight tomorrow and try to get idea's that i can do with out having to use DVDs or machines.
Here's to the challenge. I'm coming to get you fat and I'm going to kick you out of me. Be gone fat BE GONE

No comments:

Post a Comment