Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, March 18, 2011

What to do

I have been doing alot of thinking.. Thinks here in Kansas are just not working out for me or my family. There has been little work and we are just getting buy.. I have all my Family out in Florida. My husband and I are talking about moving out there where there is alot more work then here. I know my family would help us out. The only down fall is it does cost more to live out there. Been doing alot of thinking over it. There are slot more pros than cons.
Do we go to Florida where we could do better and be with family?
Do we stay in Kansas and struggle?
What will we do if Florida does not work out?
Where would we live?
Can we even find jobs?
What would be the right choice for my kids?
I just don't know what to do.. So much to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment