Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jan. 7th 2010

Well today I started a blog about my journey to losing weight. I'll be posting what I ate, how I felt and my weight, what work outs i did that day, weigh myself weekly, and I will post any good healthy recipes I do happen to find.
The weight is the hard part. Its hard for me to omit on how much I do weight. So today I weighed 260.4 this morning. Its hard for me to believe that number is truly me. I honestly do not feel i weigh that much. But when I look in the mirror I realize I am that big. So I really don't look at myself in a few mirror very often.
So this morning I did 2 different work outs. Both were on OnDemand. One was Holly's Workout (19 minutes) and Kendra's Shape Up (12 minutes). I didn't find them to interesting. Little boring I thought. So tomorrow I will try another one.
As for what I had to eat ad drink today. I had a lot of water and 3 cups of coffee with non dairy creamer and a spoonful of sugar. I missed breakfast this morning (yes I know I wasn't suppose to, but I just wasn't hungry). For lunch I had a salad with tomatoes, onion, cheddar cheese and vadalia onion vinaigrette; along with a turkey sandwich with a little mayo, tomato and onion. Dinner, well didn't go so lite, I made cheese burgers with the onion mix, tomato, onion, mayo, mustard and a slice of provolone cheese, a handful of seasoned fires (baked) and green beans.
All in all today was a pretty good day. Just ready to finally get this weight off of me. I have 2 young kids to take care of. I need to be able to keep up with them. So far its been easy but they are 4 and 2 and they are moving fast.
I'M NOT ON A DIET, ITS A LIFESTYLE CHANGE

No comments:

Post a Comment