Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, March 5, 2011

March 5th 2011

So I know I have not been on here this week. Been busy packing and getting totally stressed out. Found out the place we found we did not get accepted into. And with the current landlord putting the house up for sale we have to move. So the search in on, again. I really don't want to have my daughter change schools. Hopefully she can atleast finish off the year where she currently goes.
Tomorrow I weigh in and I am not looking forward to it. I know I gained this week. I haven't worked out or been eating all the great.
To top having to move the freezer went out. So we been stuck having to eat everything in the freezer. So its been a very long and stressful week..
The drive-in is back open. So we are going to the drive-in tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment