Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, February 18, 2010

FEB 18th 2010

Well I hope everyone had a good Valentines day. I did. Steve and I went to P.F. Changs for dinner.. But to the purpose of this blog. I have been working out atleast 5 days a week at the gym. Today I went to the gym in the morning and tonight after dinner we went for a bike ride. I will be going to the gym in the morning again. Have a hard timne going on the weekends since the child care isn't open then.
I still need to work on eating better. But I have been eating less. Its still a working progress. Benn losing about a pound a week. Down 7.8 pounds in the last 6 weeks. Its not to bad. Could be more. Just wish I had someone here to work out with, help to keep me motivated.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting your health/weight loss journey. I wish you well. Consider one of the many online challenges that offer support for motivation. I know SparkPeople.com is a free site and offers challenges (exercise ones lately) and regional forums where you might meet up with another gal who wants tn exercise buddy.

    Be well and keep going!!!

    ReplyDelete